Fun Easter Funtime Fun Easter Funtime

good stuff!

I like your stuff because you animated the bunny really well and obvioulsy have animation skills! Weight, follow thourgh actions and timing were all really good. I wish you had spent another night or two and animated the chicks too!! Have a littel bit more movements towards the end to balance out the whole thing. Good work!

Dear Jason Math Dear Jason Math

ok...?

So the message was good! Synch the audio better and then animate some more so that something actually happens, more than a slow zooming tween and a couple of frames of the mouth. Really. I was expecting somehtign to come after the long speech because there HAD to be somehting but instead it ended and made me sad. Really. Realize that style and quality are two different things and start animating!

Starwell ep5: DAY OFF! Starwell ep5: DAY OFF!

Good work!

I like all the Starwell shorts. But the thing that drives me crazy are the endings. Nothing that defines the short to be over or there is some thing you need to push to watch more... I don't know because the short just stops and i find myself looking for invisible buttons because i want to see more and my brain tilts when i cant find anything. Fix the endings so that it isn't so awkward, the shorts are too good to have such a crappy endings! You have a nice set of shorts and there is obviously a lot of work in them, do yourself a favor and watch some classics to see how they end their stuff and fix it. Other than that, great characters, your character is honestly deeper than spongebob so pat yourself on the back, nice expressions and flow of conversation, maybe spice it up a bit with more "body language" but it's really not necessary. I love the rooster... I wouldn't have immagined him differently. Good work.

Turkey To Go! Turkey To Go!

NIce!

It's too funny gettgin the turkey forked I had a hard time not doing it. maybe you should make another one where the sole purpose is to fork turkeys! I'd pay thousands of dollars for it!! I do wish one had some choises than just walking around collecting. Maybe add jumping or shooting lazers or whatever. In all it was very entertaining and wierd, which is a plus. Good work!

LennyEzone responds:

I like it. Would be a good way to up the violence rating too. Maybe I'll call it 'Fork Me!'

The Makeover v0.8 The Makeover v0.8

Niiiiice!

I ma sure onc eyou finish this it's going to be fucking great. It is great allready but you know, once there are more options and stuff. I love his facial expression through the thing. The drawgin was beautiful, colors great. Nice nice nice. And it was a nice touch with the twirling spray fumes. Simple and very convincing. Just awesome.